Silent Night

Mám rada hudbu, rada si pozriem dobrý film, ale niekedy sú tiež chvíle, kedy potrebujem ticho. Skôr, ako dáme dole náš stromček, som si takú tichú noc, už nevianočnú, užila doma na gauči sledujúc svetielka na stromčeku. Snažila som sa zamestnať si hlavu peknými myšlienkami. Bola to super chvíľa zastavenia sa.

I love music, I sometimes like to watch a good film, but there are also moments when I need more silence. Before we clear away our Christmas tree, I had a possibility to enjoy that silent night, already out of Xmas, at home on the sofa watching the lights on our Christmas tree. I tried to occupy my mind by pleasant ideas. It was really a nice moment to stop hurrying. 



Ps. Christmas decoration is: made by Okrasa Čadca Slovakia (they make really adorable decoration! search on the Internet), sewn textile decoration is my work (sashe.sk/johanes) and little animals are made from honeycomb and they were bought on the Xmas market few years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts